|2018||Brunner, Steve||C/DE||1984-86, 1991-Current|
|2016||Giesen, Dan||Athletic Trainer||1989-Current|
|2013||Paris, Jack||Coach||1974-86, 2014-Current|
Eligibility for the Hall of Fame:
- Must have played, coached or have made a significant contribution to the success of the Wyomissing Sunsets, Wyomissing Warriors, Wyomissing Spartans, or West Reading Cowboys football teams. Must be nominated by a WFA Member.
- To be nominated as a player, a nominee must have played as a senior 15 or more football seasons ago. To be nominated as a coach, nominees must be at least one year retired or have been a part of the program for 20 or more years. Only individuals will be accepted as nominees.
- Nominations are based on the nominee participating either as a football player or coach at the highest level, achieving success as both an individual and team member. Nominations will be given to those who have brought honor to Wyomissing or West Reading High as football players or coaches in high school, college and the NFL.
- Special nominations will be considered to anyone who has made a significant contribution to the football program including trainers, announcers, statisticians, athletic directors and any other candidate as decided by the WFA Board.
- The WFA Board will determine whether a nominee will be placed on the Hall of Fame ballot based on the nominee’s football-related resume as provided by the nominating WFA Member. It is important that the Member take the time to provide a compelling football resume for their nominee. Keep in mind that non-football biographical information is not considered relevant and will be removed from the resume. The Board reserves the right to edit all submitted biographical information.
- Should the Board accept a nominee for inclusion on the ballot, it is the responsibility of the nominee to submit any additional football-related accomplishments for the ballot if needed.
- Prior-year, unelected nominees may remain on the ballot for up to three years before removal.